- "I got this."
- —Paul Maclear
Paul Maclear (born April 24th) is a Stromic human paladin who serves the Alliance as a Knight Lieutenant. He is known for being very calm and mellow, but in times of crisis he is like a raging bull.
Paul has recently taken an oath of poverty and is now nomadic because of this.
- In Stromgarde, born and raised, near the farm is where Paul spent most of his days, chilling, relaxing, and acting all cool. When suddenly a couple of Orcs—they were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighborhood. Paul got in one little fight and his mom got scared, she said "You're moving to a place called Elwynn". He packed up his goods, and said, "Well, smell ya later." He looked at his kingdom, he was finally there, the head of his throne in some place called Stormwind.
Paul has always been the mysterious one with light-blue eyes, careless hair, and bronze-colored skin. During his time in Arathi, he was often seen wearing a lumberjack shirt and knitted pants.
Paul's body is that of an Adonis: his abdominal structure is well defined and chiseled. His arms are not too big, but not small. They are just perfect. He has large veins popping out of his forearms; huge b--Wait a second. This isn't Moon Guard! Going forward, his body is also riddled in scars. His body, although beautiful and that of a masterpiece, is everything but. From years upon years of fighting, his body has been beaten, wounded, mutilated, and torn. However, though all of that, Paul has never been broken.
Personality and traits
- "Never did a man stand so tall when he stooped to help a child."
- —A bystander about Paul Maclear
- "Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
- —Paul Maclear
Paul is seen as a very weird individual. He can best be described as selfless and heroic, although, he is too mellow to come off as vibrant in that category. He is fashionably sensitive bit 'to cool' to care. It is very tough to figure out if he is serious or not. If he is not serious, you probably won't get the gold you need from him, unfortunately.
Paul is a fan of Capital Punishment, SI:7 (Stormwind Intelligence), Grizzly Hills, and Human females. He has several hobbies that include: Fishing, girls, gnomish technology, mining, working out, sky diving, flying, and slow walks on the beach labeled "Lovers walks".
- The chains of the Lich King could hold Paul down, but it could never bring his proud soul under.
- Poverty could steal Paul's golden shoes, but it will never steal his laughter.
- Paul will never be made useless, he will never be idle with despair.
- Paul is gathered around the Holy Light, for the light is what the darkness fears most.
- Heartache may visit Paul, but he knew it wasn't 'ever after'.
- Paul will fight not out of spite, but only to stand up for what is right.